BLINK is completely committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. Therefore we will never disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you.
Your Consent is important to us too. Therefore we will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party without your consent. To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and other details. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information in case you contact us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about our customers is important to us. We might share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. In case we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Communication & Marketing
If you are a customer, we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail if you opt-in to receive email marketing communications from us. You can opt-out at any time.
We may record statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made for improvement purposes. This is to help it improve the services to our customers and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to fulfill necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm identity for security purposes.
Third party websites
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability for these policies.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
BLINK is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the Article 16 of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania. for any further queries or comments please contact us using our contact form.